- Ejaculate: Release semen from the penis during an orgasm. Ejaculated semen.
- Ejaculatory: Involved in or related to the structure involved in the release of semen from the penis during orgasm.
- Ejaculatory fluid: Semen.
- Electrolytes: Chemicals in the body fluids that result from the breakdown of salts, including sodium, potassium, magnesium and chloride. The kidneys control the amount of electrolytes in the body. When the kidneys fail, electrolytes get out of balance, causing potentially serious health problems. Dialysis can correct this problem.
- Enema: Insertion of liquid into the intestine via the rectum as a treatment for constipation.
- Epididymis: A coiled tube attached to the back and upper side of the testicle that stores sperm and is connected to the vas deferens.
- Extratesticular: Outside the testicle.