National security and non-proliferation
- Uranium and plutonium chemistry
- Nuclear technology from mining, conversion to applied research
- Nuclear fuel reprocessing
- Interpretation of isotopic composition
- High Performance Trace Analysis for Nuclear forensic science Nuclear forensic science is a new area of forensic science which has been developed since 1994 to meet requirements of the identification of illicit samples of nuclear material, and the determination of characteristic parameters that help to pinpoint the origin of the material and the possible use (International Technical Working Group on Nuclear Smuggling).